7/2/11

Last week...

Picture of Nighttime in Heidelberg - just for good measure 
... I was rejected ... again. I really wanted that job. Too bad.
... I got two wisdom teeth pulled out. Thank God that we have anesthesia these days. But still, it hurt like hell for the rest of the week and I am totally cured of thinking about getting the other two removed any time soon.
... I got those two teeth pulled out exactly one day before my 28th Birthday. Yeah---Happy Birthday to me!
... I could barely eat my birthday cake. What a shame.
... On Friday, there was an interesting job offer from Japan. I'm totally going to get it this time!!!
... Today I did a picnic for my Bday with some friends, even though only a fraction of my invited guest showed up. But we had fun nonetheless.
... Tomorrow (Sunday!) I'll have another job application training seminar. I'm so going pro in theoretical knowledge about getting a job. Theoretically.
... Starting on monday I'll start my new part time job. Nothing fancy, but it'll bring a little bit of money in my empty pockets and the people there seem fun enough to work with. Wish me luck!

P.S. I'm currently putting my very first DIY Tutorial together. Stay tuned!

Greetings!

1 comment:

  1. Uuuuh, Weisheitszähne ziehen ist eklig. Hab auch schon zwei von vieren weg. Beim ersten gings, beim zweiten bin ich abends zuhause die Wände hoch vor Schmerzen. Hatte Paracetamol mitbekommen, aber das hat bei mir null Wirkung.

    Na dann wünsche ich dir doch mal herzlichen Glückwunsch nachträglich zum Geburtstag und drück dir die Daumen, dass das mit dem Job in Japan klappt. Und einen guten Start mit dem Teilzeitjob wünsche ich dir auch.

    ReplyDelete