7/28/11

End of July







What I did in July:

- got a mini job, worked hard for a week and lost the job again (boss didn't like me...)
- wrote more job applications
- got a phone call from a firm in Japan
- got to second application round with that firm
- may need to travel to Japan for a real interview if I pass second phone interview next week
- had a self presentation workshop on sunday (see picture of bento I made for that day)
- traveled two hours by train to meet up with a friend with whom I've studied 5 years and with whom I spent a wonderful time in Tokyo and with whom I shared a tiny apartment for 2 years. (We hadn't seen each other for 1 1/2 years. See first two pictures above - road pictures out of the train. Yes, it was a rainy day.)
- July was a cold and rainy month in Germany. I worked, read and wrote applications.

What I'll do next:
- write more job applications.
- have job interview via phone connection to Japan! (Got any tips?)
- go home and take care of the dog and the cat as my mom will have surgery next week.
- take care of mom after surgery (I'm a little bit worried. It is nothing major but the people at the hospital want her to stay for at least 10 days!)

Let's see what August has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment