6/7/12

North and South


Yesterday I drove back home late in the evening. Today I spent a nice day walking my dog and preparing for driving north, north to spent a week at the seaside. South, south is what this picture shows. ;)

By the way, I love Elizabeth Gaskell's North and South. Too sad we never really learned much about British literature (or any foreign literature) in School. All was about Goethe, Schiller, Heine, Thomas and Heinrich Mann, Fontane. Oh wait - I forgot Shakespeare. But that was it. Not even Jane Austen.

Well, of course schools can never teach everything. So stay interested and learn new things by yourself. Everyday.

I learned today that a lot of tadpoles clinging to your hand and feeding of your dead skin cells feel really, really funny. You should try this if you find a pond with tadpoles in it.

So far, have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment