7/9/12

Settling in in Bavaria


In time with my 29th birthday my qualifying period at work ended without me being laid off or anything. I even got a bonus!

I feel more comfy here in Bavaria and actually quite adore the Bavarians for their easygoing nature and ability to chill. Preferably with a fresh and cool beer and a pretzel (or breze as the Bavarians call it)  in a Biergarten.

Other good news: I'll be going to Japan in October for a week with clients. And maybe in november, too. We'll see.

A very good friend of mine is currently finishing her masters degree and just got the news that she'll be able to do an internship at a Japanese firm starting in September. I'm very happy for her and wish her all the best in Japan. I'm going to visit you next year in spring!! Totally.

Foxy Greetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment