12/19/11

Christmas Markets No 6


Berlin, Gendarmenmarkt: I just loved this city of tents with stars all over the place. Sorry for the low quality. I normally don't take pictures at night just because my little Lumix camera just can't cope with it. But my time in Berlin was so limited and I wanted to give you an impression.
The atmosphere there was the best! Even though one had to pay 1 Euro to get in. Not really a big problem, as I know some middle age themed Christmas Markets in my home area that cost easily up to 10 Euro entrance fee, but some people in my queue were actually complaining.
Well, the prices inside aren't funny either - so I didn't even buy a hot waffle as I had planned to (3 Euro with plain sugar as opposed to 2 Euro for the same in Heidelberg).

No comments:

Post a Comment