3/18/12

Some things I did this weekend

Knitting by Chisa2010
Knitting, a photo by Chisa2010 on Flickr.
Sorry for being rather silent lately. I totally want and need to write more often and regularly.

Today I planned on doing a post about "Seven things Sunday", something a German blogger, I like very much, does most weekends. (See her blog here.)
Unfortunately, I didn't manage to do 7 different, interesting things. I did some stitching, reading and then got hooked on knitting again. Even though spring has finally sprung in Germany. Thank God.

The wool is just fabulous (and was unbelievable expensive. I got one skein from my good friend, whom I left in Heidelberg.). It has silver threads woven into blue dyed wool. Really, really nice.

Wish you a good start into spring!
Greetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment